Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Greetings from Key West!

After a lapse in posting we are finally settled in our new place and what better a place for coastal inspiration than Key West, FL!  My new home.  A new home means new décor, new projects, new paint and new organizational challenges.  A new home in Key West means exploring a fascinating coastal history, unique shops with even more unique artists, many new culinary experiences and restaurants to try, great Key West events and festivals and of course awesome pictures!  From my new home in Key West, I look forward to posting pictures of our new place and information on all the activities, restaurants, museums and shops I intend to visit.  As well as share new projects and ideas, all inspired by my love of the coast of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment